The DD-13 Medical Assistant Droid, also known as the Chopper Droid, was a model of medical droid used by the Galactic Republic during the Clone Wars. They were designed to install cybernetic implants. At least one was operational at the Grand Republic Medical Facility, where it assisted in fitting the greviously injured Darth Vader with his life support armor.
- Star Wars Journeys: Beginnings
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Orders"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- "High Noon on Jakku"
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes (First identified as Chopper Droid)
- Journey Through Space (First identified as DD-13 Medical Assistant Droid)