The DH107 was a comlink developed by Herzfall Corporation during the Galactic Civil War. After operational problems were discovered with SoroSuub Corporation's DH77 headcomm—namely that explosions could create dead zones in which DH77 transmissions were lost, and contrails from TIE/LN starfighters knocked out DH77's with a range of three kilometers—Herzfall Corporation developed a comlink that was less susceptible to interference and signal interception. All Imperial Army platoons raised after the Battle of Yavin were outfitted with the DH107, and they were also fitted as internal comlinks in stormtrooper helmets.
- Imperial Sourcebook (First mentioned)
- Cracken's Rebel Field Guide (As "DH107 Stormtrooper Headset")
- Imperial Sourcebook, Second Edition
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 24 (COM2, Comlinks)