The DL-18 blaster pistol was a model of blaster pistol commonly used throughout the galaxy, particularly by bounty hunters and smugglers. The blaster, manufactured by BlasTech Industries, was inexpensive and allowed for easy customization. Former Jedi Padawan and Order 66 survivor Kanan Jarrus used a DL-18 after the fall of the Jedi Order.
During the Clone Wars, most of Hondo Ohnaka's crew carried DL-18s for weapons. In the years following the end of the Clone Wars, the DL-18 became widespread across the galaxy among its smugglers and bounty hunters. After surviving Order 66, former Jedi Padawan Caleb Dume took a DL-18, despite it feeling wrong to carry it.
- Star Wars Rebels: Meet the Rebels
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide (First identified as DL-18 blaster pistol)
- Ultimate Sticker Collection: Star Wars Rebels
- "Cowboy Jedi"—Star Wars Insider 152 (Picture only)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
Notes & ReferencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- ↑ A New Dawn
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels: The Siege of Lothal
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels – "Twin Suns"
- ↑ Rebel Journal by Ezra Bridger
- ↑ Kanan 3: The Last Padawan, Part III: Pivot