The DLT-19 heavy blaster rifle was a model of blaster rifle manufactured by BlasTech Industries. They were used by stormtroopers of the Galactic Empire. It featured a high rate of fire and could deal heavy damage at long ranges, and was most commonly used for pinning down troops and eliminating large groups of enemies. There existed a variation of the DLT-19 known as the DLT-19x.
- "TK-462"—Star Wars Insider 166
- Star Wars Rebels – "Call to Action"
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Heroes Path
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Han Solo, Part II
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Uprising
- Aftermath: Empire's End
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as DLT-19 heavy blaster rifle)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide