The DLT-19 heavy blaster rifle was a model of blaster rifle manufactured by BlasTech Industries. They were used by stormtroopers of the Galactic Empire, as well as by some heavy troopers of the Alliance to Restore the Republic. It featured a high rate of fire and could deal heavy damage at long ranges, and was most commonly used for pinning down troops and eliminating large groups of enemies. There existed a variation of the DLT-19 known as the DLT-19x.
- "TK-462"—Star Wars Insider 166
- Star Wars Rebels – "Call to Action"
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Heroes Path
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Han Solo, Part II
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Uprising
- Aftermath: Empire's End
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as DLT-19 heavy blaster rifle)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide