The DLT-19 heavy blaster rifle was a model of blaster rifle manufactured by BlasTech Industries. They were used by stormtroopers of the Galactic Empire, as well as by the bounty hunter Dengar, and some heavy troopers of the Alliance to Restore the Republic. It featured a high rate of fire and could deal heavy damage at long ranges, and was most commonly used for pinning down troops and eliminating large groups of enemies. There existed two variations of the DLT-19, the DLT-19x targeting blaster and the DLT-19D heavy blaster rifle.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- "TK-462"—Star Wars Insider 166
- Star Wars Rebels – "Call to Action"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Crawler Commandeers"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Family Reunion – and Farewell"
- "The Sand Will Provide"—Star Wars 37: Imperial Pride
- Star Wars: Rogue One – Cassian & K-2SO Special 1
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Trapped in the Death Star!
- Star Wars: Heroes Path
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Darth Vader 1: Vader
- Star Wars 10: Showdown on the Smuggler's Moon, Part III
- Star Wars 11: Showdown on the Smuggler's Moon, Part IV
- Star Wars 39: The Ashes of Jedha, Part II
- Han Solo, Part II
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Uprising
- Aftermath: Empire's End
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as DLT-19 heavy blaster rifle)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files (Picture only)