DNA could be used to establish parentage by testing a sample of a suspected parent's DNA in comparison with the individual believed to be the child. In considering whether to confirm or deny before the Galactic Senate of the New Republic that Darth Vader was her father, Leia Organa noted to herself that to her knowledge no DNA samples had ever been found labeled either "Darth Vader" or "Anakin Skywalker."
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Clone Cadets"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "ARC Troopers"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Fugitive"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Orders"
- Bloodline (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- DNA on Wikipedia