Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Probe droid. Very unusual… not like anything I've seen before."
- ―Qui-Gon Jinn
The DRK-1 probe, also known as the Sith probe droid, Sith seeker, or Repair droid, was a model of probe droid used by the Sith. At least three were kept aboard the Scimitar, the personal starship of Darth Maul. During the Galactic Civil War, they were used by the Imperial Army to make field repairs to vehicles. They were unarmed however, leaving them defenseless against enemies.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Commander (First identified as Repair droid)
- (First identified as as Sith seeker)
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes (First identified as DRK-1 probe)
- Star Wars: Ships of the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas (Picture only)