|DXR-6 disruptor rifle|
|Physical and technical specifications|
|Usage and history|
The DXR-6 could be fitted with a zoom scope, making it an effective sniper rifle at great distances.
The DXR-6 was used by the Imperial Remnant and an unknown mercenary faction. Despite its illegality, the Jedi Praxeum was known to allow Jedi Knights and apprentices to carry this weapon on field missions during the New Republic era.
Because of the nature of this weapon, even a glancing blow could produce grievous injuries. But because the capacity of this weapon was only ten shots, the shooter often chose his or her target carefully. This weapon usually resulted in a one-hit kill and often the only sign that there was a target was a smoking pile of ash where the enemy used to be.
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Agents of Chaos I: Hero's Trial (First appearance)
- Arms & Equipment Guide
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Guide: Prima Official Game Guide
- The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook