A dagger was a melee weapon. Several variations were:
- Adumari dagger, a type of dagger used by the nobles on Adumar.
- Combat knife, a blade generally used as an offensive weapon
- Dagger of Mortis, a blade kept in the underground Altar of Mortis and capable of killing such Force-wielders as the Father, Son, and Daughter.
- Dagger thorns, thorns of a plant used as weapons
- Datadagger, a variation from Chandrila that was difficult to detect
- Loag Dagger, a ceremonial variation symbolizing the Loag
- Punch-dagger, a variation in which the blade was further extended deeper into its target after making contact
- Vibrodagger, used by Phase I dark troopers of the Galactic Empire
"Dagger" was often used as the name of a ship:
- Dagger, a group of two Assassin-class corvettes which fell into a rebel trap but escaped.
- Dagger, a Delta-class DX-9 stormtrooper transport used by the Rebel Alliance
- Dagger, a cruiser in the service of the Galactic Republic during the Clone Wars
- Dagger starfighter, a mercenary ship model used c. 32 BBY
- Daggerblade, an Imperial patrol ship seen in the Endor system arriving after the Battle of Endor
- Dagger-D police fighter, a short-range starfighter model used by the Duro Defense Force during the Yuuzhan Vong War
- Happy Dagger, a SoroSuub Personal Luxury Yacht 3000 owned by Roa
Other uses for "Dagger":
- Black Dagger, the brand name of the Rim Securities K-7 security droid
- Dagger Combat Pistol, a Coruschal WeaponWorks slugthrower produced during the Galactic Civil War
- Daggerlip, a type of creature on Cona
- DM/C3, a protocol droid who worked undercover on the luxury liner Kuari Princess under the codename "Dagger"
- Hidden Daggers, a pirate gang operating in the Corellian system
- Mount Dagger, the tallest mountain on Dagobah, later renamed Mount Yoda
- The Dagger, a pirate tactic developed by Mercevian Nagua to tug a ship out of hyperspace
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.