- "Don't let them get away!"
- ―Flask after seeing Anakin, Obi-Wan and Dooku escaping.
In 22 BBY, Count Dooku was kidnapped by the pirate gang, and they demanded a spice ransom from the Republic in exchange for the Count. The Republic sent Jedi Knights Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi to the pirate base on Florrum to confirm the capture of Dooku. Hondo Ohnaka, the leader of the gang, was eager to triple the ransom; so he captured the Jedi too. The Sith Lord and the Jedi tried to escape on many an occasion, but were recaptured each time.
During one such escape, the prisoners attempted to escape by pole-vaulting over the wall of the pirate outpost. They succeeded only partially; with Skywalker clinging onto the edge of the wall, while Kenobi and Dooku held on to his legs. Meanwhile Flask and several other pirates opened fire upon the escapees. Anakin couldn't hold on any longer and told Kenobi to drop Dooku. Suddenly, Flask ordered to cease fire. Ohnaka was then standing on the wall, and told his men to arrest the prisoners.
Two years later, Dagu fought alongside Hondo against their own pirates that defected to side with Darth Maul and Savage Opress in their conquest for power. He was killed during the skirmish after trying to defend the base and was shot to death.
Personality and traitsEdit
- "Hondo Ohnaka's Not-So-Big Score"—Star Wars Insider 144
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Dooku Captured" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Gungan General"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Revival"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Visual Guide Ultimate Battles (First identified as Dagu Flask)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes (Nintendo DS edition in-game databank) (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars The Complete Season One