- "Right now I feel I can take on the whole Empire myself."
"I know what you mean."
- ―Dak Ralter and Luke Skywalker
Dak Ralter was a human male from Kalist VI who served as a pilot in the Alliance to Restore the Republic during the Galactic Civil War. He was very idealistic, joining the Rebel Alliance in order to bring back the Republic and end the Galactic Empire. He was a member of Rogue Squadron, befriending Thane Kyrell shortly before the Battle of Hoth. Before the battle, he was very excited to work with Luke Skywalker, the hero he had heard so much about. He served as Skywalker's gunner and died in the battle. Shortly after his death, their snowspeeder was shot down and crash landed in front of an AT-AT. Skywalker escaped the wreckage as the walker's foot stomped on the speeder, crushing Ralter's corpse inside.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Original Trilogy – A Graphic Novel
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Lost Stars
- The Empire Strikes Back: So You Want to Be a Jedi?
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes (First identified as Dak Ralter)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- ; image #7 (of 15)