Dal may refer to:
- Dal Konur; a Force-sensitive soldier who trained as a Jedi under Luke Skywalker
- Dal Perhi; a Black Sun Underlord active during the Rise of the Empire era
- Dal Perhi (droid); a Human replica droid of the same individual
- Ghithra Dal; a Yuuzhan Vong shaper who conspired against Warmaster Tsavong Lah
- Dalien Brock; younger brother of Je'daii Ranger Lanoree Brock, commonly called Dal.
- Domain Dal; a Yuuzhan Vong Koros-Strohna rammed by the Lusankya at the Second Battle of Borleias (Yuuzhan Vong War)|Second Battle of Borleias
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.