|Yuuzhan Vong War|
By the time of the Great Galactic War, the planets Belkadan and Sernpidal had governments which were secretly controlled by a secret Sith Empire. These governments turned on the Republic fleet in the Tingel Arm at the beginning of the war.
Millennia later, it was the location of Vector Prime, the coordinates at which the Yuuzhan Vong entered the galaxy during their incursions and invasion. By 137 ABY, the Coreward part of this sector was a part of Roan Fel's Empire-in-exile.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Essential Atlas's appendix incorrectly places Artorias to the L-2 coordinates. The maps of the Yuuzhan Vong War place the world elsewhere to K-3 grid coordinates. The first version of the Essential Atlas Online Companion still used the wrong coordinates placing Artorias to the Dalonbian, but the later .pdf version corrected this and placed the planet to the Myto sector.
- Timeline 6: Onslaught of the Sith Empire (Indirect mention only)
- Coruscant Nights I: Jedi Twilight (Mentioned only)
- Vector Prime (First appearance)
- Dark Tide I: Onslaught
- The Official Star Wars Fact File
- The New Jedi Order Sourcebook
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- The Journal of Master Gnost-Dural (Mentioned only)