Damind was a type of lightsaber crystal used in the construction of lightsabers used by the Sith. The planet Daminia was the only known source of damind. In its mineral form, the crystal was known as damindium.
When set in a lightsaber's crystal chamber, damind created a wider and longer blade than seen on a standard lightsaber, able to more-easily deflect blaster fire.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds
- Star Wars Galaxies
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia