Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dan Veesenmeyer, sometimes credited as Daniel Veesenmeyer was hired by Lucasfilm Ltd. directly in June 1998, to help create various iconography for the licensing bible they were then creating for Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace. Veesenmeyer created various frames, boarders, patterns or logos based on details of props or costumes from the film. These illustrations could then be resourced by any licensor and placed on school supplies, books, toothbrushes, mugs, etc. Since then Veesenmeyer has worked with Wizards of the Coast and Lucasfilm to provide illustrations.
Dan Veesenmeyer is credited with illustrations in the following sources.
- Battle for Theed
- Star Wars Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook
- Who's Who in the New Jedi Order (Star Wars Insider 57), with Russell Walks
- Rendezvous at Ord Mantell (Star Wars Gamer 1)
- Rogues Gallery: Tree-Huggers (Star Wars Gamer 4)
- The Hutt Hit (Star Wars Gamer 5)