During the Galactic Civil War, Saponza, his partner, and Han Solo joined forces to raid a cartel den on Dandoran, which was hoarding medical supplies. At that time, Dandoran was the site of a conflict between the Alliance to Restore the Republic and the Galactic Empire.
On a southern continent of Dandoran, the Empire also installed a secret research facility to produce Undead Troopers. At some point the Undead Troopers escaped, and Saponza and his partner were sent in to clear them out before they could spread across the whole galaxy.
Behind the scenesEdit
Dandoran is the first planet unlocked after the player constructs the Planetary Command. Once unlocked the player can move their base there.
- Star Wars: Commander (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: New Adventures
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Poe Dameron: Flight Log
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy states that Hutt Space is within the Outer Rim Territories. Since we know from Star Wars: Commander that Dandoran is located within Hutt Space, it must also be within the Outer Rim.
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 Star Wars: Commander
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2
- ↑ Star Wars: The Force Awakens: New Adventures