- «The Loyalist Committee has arrived, my Lord.»
- ―Dar Wac informing Chancellor Palpatine[src]
Dar Wac was Rodian male who served as aide to Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine of the Galactic Republic during the Separatist Crisis. In the year 22 BBY, he alerted Palpatine to the arrival of the Galactic Senate's Loyalist Committee via hologram while the chancellor was meeting with the Jedi High Council in his office in the Senate Office Building. Following the outbreak of the Clone Wars at the Battle of Geonosis, Wac joined Palpatine and several senators on a balcony of the Senate building to watch the clone forces of the newly assembled Grand Army of the Republic board Venator-class Star Destroyers to ship off for war. Wac had green skin and black eyes. He wore black boots, baggy brown pants and a light brown jacket over a brown shirt.
Behind the scenesEdit
Dar Wac first appeared in the novelization of the film Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones by R. A. Salvatore, released on April 23, 2002, and then in the film itself on May 16. Concept art and the illustrated screenplay of Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith show that a scene in which Wac and two members of the Senate Guard attempt to stop Mace Windu and his team of Jedi reaching Palpatine before being Force pushed into the walls by the Jedi was planned; however, it did not make it into the final film.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia (First identified as Dar Wac)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones novelization
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ Star Wars Year By Year: A Visual History, Updated and Expanded Edition
- ↑ The Art of Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith: Illustrated Screenplay
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith