Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Daragon Trail was an extension of the Goluud Corridor and a hyperspace route. The route was named after Gav and Jori Daragon who first discovered the hyperlane in 5000 BBY. The Daragon Trail ran from Koros Major, which was later renamed Empress Teta, in the Deep Core to Korriban in the Stygian Caldera of the Outer Rim. The remarkable part of this discovery was that the Daragons made it the entire way from Empress Teta to Korriban in a single, uncharted jump. It is the longest blind jump to have ever been made successfully.
- Tales of the Jedi: The Golden Age of the Sith (First appearance)
- Tales of the Jedi: The Fall of the Sith Empire
- The New Jedi Order: Destiny's Way (Mentioned only)
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The New Essential Chronology
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Guide to Warfare