- "I'm not a Jedi. I want to be a Sith. I've only begun to discover my power."
- ―The Dark Jedi to Darth Vader
- "I apologize for the ruse which led you here. I killed those drones... I knew you'd come to investigate this."
- ―The Dark Jedi displaying her lightsaber to Darth Vader
Several weeks before the Battle of Yavin, she was on the planet Dargulli, where she killed stormtroopers sent to collect taxes, hoping to attract the attention of Darth Vader. She had foreseen that Vader would kill Palpatine, and sensed that he could bring order to the Force and rule the galaxy. She also could sense that Vader was missing something in his life. To this end, she wished to become his Sith apprentice. Vader, although tempted, killed her after only a moment's hesitation.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Empire 1: Betrayal, Part 1 (First mentioned)
- Empire 3: Betrayal, Part 3 (Mentioned only)
- Empire 4: Betrayal, Part 4 (First appearance)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 137 (BET7-8, Imperial Betrayal)
- Star Wars: The Comics Companion
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (See Dargulli)