Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Daritha was a Rakata word that meant emperor. It was believed by many that the Sith title Darth stemmed from this word. The Cronese language adopted the word after the fall of the Rakatan Infinite Empire, and Daritha came to mean Ruler of Worlds and it was taken as a title by the Human Xim the Despot.
- The Wrath of Darth Maul (Mentioned only)
- "Heritage of the Sith"—Star Wars Insider 88
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Book of Sith: Secrets from the Dark Side
- The Essential Guide to Warfare