The Dark Empire II audio drama was a full cast audio adaption of Dark Horse Comics' Dark Empire II comic book series. It was adapted by John Whitman from the source material by Tom Veitch. It was directed by Arthur G. Insana and featured parts of composer John Williams's classic score along with authentic stereo sound effects. The adaptation was originally released in the form of two cassettes in 1995 by Time Warner Audio Publishing, and later in the form of two CD-ROMs in 1997 by HighBridge Audio.
In Star Wars: Dark Empire, the Rebel Alliance once again fought and defeated the forces of the Empire. Or did they? Now, as Luke Skywalker searches the galaxy for clues to the history of the Jedi, Han and Leia lead the Rebel Alliance against a terrible new threat as a group of "Dark Jedi" fulfill the Emperor's final mission: Operation Shadow Hand, a devastating plan carried out by the deadliest dark side mind of all.
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Cast and crewEdit
Audioplay by: John Whitman
Music by: John Williams
Produced and directed by: Arthur G. Insana
- John Cygan as Luke Skywalker, Wedge Antilles, Vill Goir, Okko and Zevulon Veers
- Joe Hacker as Han Solo, Boba Fett, Empatojayos Brand and Lo Khan
- Ann Patricio as Princess Leia and Mon Mothma
- Nick Jameson as Emperor Palpatine and Beltane
- Jim Ward as C-3PO, Kam Solusar and Sedriss QL
- Glynnis Talken as Salla Zend, Vima-Da-Boda and Jem Ysanna
Notes and referencesEdit