Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Always two, there are; no more, no less. A master and an apprentice."
Dark Lord of the Sith was a title held by Sith Lords who were members of the ancient Sith Order. During the days of the Old Republic, many Sith fought against the Jedi Order, commanded by Dark Lords of the Sith. A thousand years before the rise of the Galactic Empire, the Sith had all but destroyed one another due to infighting and constant war with the Jedi. In the aftermath of their destruction, Darth Bane, sole survivor of the Sith's destruction, assumed the title and established a philosophy known as the Rule of Two, saying that only two dark lords could exist at any given time.
By the time of the Galactic Republic, the Dark Lords of the Sith adhered to Bane's teachings. Sheev Palpatine, also known as Darth Sidious, was the reigning Dark Lord of the Sith during the era of the Galactic Empire. Darth Vader also assumed the mantle after becoming Sidious's Sith apprentice.
- Epic Yarns: Return of the Jedi
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales Episodes I-III (Appears as Force spirit and in flashbacks)
- "Launch Pad"—Star Wars Insider 150
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: ABC-3PO
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
Notes and references Edit
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sacrifice"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Monster"
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Star Wars Episode IV A New Hope