The Dark Reaper Crisis was a series of battles at the beginning of the Clone Wars.
As the Clone Wars were firing up, the Republic and Separatists seemed to be at a deadlock. However, in a surprising move, the Separatists attacked the remote world of Rhen Var. As the Jedi soon discovered, it was the first step in a Confederacy plot to assemble the Dark Reaper, an ancient Sith weapon of mass annihilation that absorbed its power from the life energies of the beings it killed. In an attempt to foil Count Dooku's scheme, Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker led their forces on the scattered battlefronts of Rhen Var, Raxus Prime, Alaris Prime, and Thule. They succeeded, but, as Yoda pointed out, the war was far from over.
- Evacuation of Rhen Var
- Conquest of Raxus Prime
- Battle of Alaris Prime
- Second Battle of Rhen Var
- Battle of Thule
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars game (First appearance)
- The New Essential Chronology
- The Essential Reader's Companion (Indirect mention only)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File Part 6 (22 BBY 75-80)