|Chronological and political information|
Darth Azamin was a Dark Lord of the Sith who served as a member of the Sith Empire's ruling Dark Council and the head of the Sphere of Military Strategy during the Great Galactic War with the Galactic Republic. Near the end of the war, Azamin's fellow Councilor Darth Vowrawn and the Sith Lord Darth Decimus arranged for a strike team of Jedi to infiltrate Azamin's stronghold and assassinate him. The Jedi were successful in their attempt, though they were killed when Decimus arranged the explosion of their escape craft. Azamin's death allowed Decimus to ascend to the Dark Council, and the Sith Lord took over the Sphere of Military Strategy for the remainder of the Great Galactic War and the subsequent Cold War.
Behind the scenesEdit
Darth Azamin was first mentioned in the Codex entry for Darth Decimus in the video game Star Wars: The Old Republic, and the 2012 reference guide Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia revealed Darth Vowrawn's role in Azamin's death.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia (Indirect mention only)
Notes and refernecesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Codex Entry: "Darth Decimus"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Timeline 1: Treaty of Coruscant
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Republic Mission: "Right to Arms" on Corellia
- ↑ "The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom"—Star Wars Insider 137