Darth Baras owned a single-bladed lightsaber during the Great Galactic War and the Cold War. During the Great Galactic War, at some point prior to 3664 BBY, the Jedi Padawan Xerender engaged the Sith Lord Darth Baras in a duel. Xerender was joined in his fight by his Jedi Master Wyellett, who attempted to sway Baras to the light side of the Force. The Jedi failed in this task, and although Baras escaped, Wyellett managed to steal the Sith Lord's lightsaber and use it in conjunction with his own.
- The Old Republic: Deceived
- The Old Republic, Threat of Peace Act 1: Treaty of Coruscant (First appearance)
- The Old Republic, Threat of Peace Act 2: New Galactic Order
- The Old Republic, Threat of Peace Act 3: Uncertain Surrender
- Star Wars: The Old Republic