|Darth Malgus' lightsaber|
| Physical and technical specifications
|Usage and history|
Darth Malgus' lightsaber was the weapon used by the Sith Lord Darth Malgus. He used it during the Great Galactic War, the Cold War, and the Galactic War. It had a blade-like piece above the emitter, resembling an axe head.
Fall of KorribanEdit
Malgus was first to have used this weapon during the Great Galactic War and wielded it against Jedi Master Kao Cen Darach and Padawan Satele Shan. Most notably, it saw use when Malgus led a strike team destroy the Jedi Temple and when he slew Ven Zallow.
This lightsaber would stay with Darth Malgus throughout his career within the Sith Empire. It would also serve him when he turned against the Empire and created his own during the Battle of Ilum killing the Sith commander already there and made the Republic flee. During this time the lightsaber would once more see use when the Republic sent a strike team to capture him, but at the same time the Sith Empire would send one of their own to destroy him.
- "The Old Republic: The Third Lesson"—Star Wars Insider 124
- Deceived (First appearance)
- The Old Republic: Deceived
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated and Expanded (Picture only)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Dark Side (Non-canonical source)