Darth Maul's double-bladed lightsaber was the first personal double-bladed lightsaber of Darth Maul, a Sith Lord who took part the Invasion of Naboo and the Clone Wars. It was cut in half by Obi-Wan Kenobi during their duel on Naboo, and Maul continued to use the remaining half in battle until he lost it in his duel with his former master on Mandalore.
Maul based this lightsaber on an ancient Zabrak weapon known as a Zhaboka. The weapon was designed with a redundant set of internal components, which could be used if the others were disabled. In addition to the ability to wield either a single blade or both, the weapon also featured blade modulation controls.
- Darth Maul, Part I
- Darth Maul 3
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Obi-Wan & Anakin, Part I (Indirect mention only in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Revenge"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Revival"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Eminence"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shades of Reason"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Lawless"
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Darth Maul's double-bladed lightsaber)
- Star Wars: ABC-3PO
- Star Wars: Complete Locations