Darth Maul, Part IV is the fourth issue of the five-part Marvel comic book miniseries Star Wars: Darth Maul. The issue, was released on June 21, 2017, was written by Cullen Bunn with art by Luke Ross. The story centers on the character of Darth Maul before the events of Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace.
- Darth Maul and his crew of bounty hunters have captured Eldra, the hunted Jedi Padawan!
- But Xev Xrexus will not give up her prize without a fight.
- There's a new bounty out…and the reward for whoever defeats Maul and captures the Padawan is worth dying for.
- Not to mention, Eldra isn't leaving without a fight, either…
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 MARVEL COMICS FULL MAY 2017 Solicitations. Newsarama (2017-02-21). Retrieved on February 21, 2017.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 New comic covers from Panini and Marvel as well as delays at Darth Maul. Jedi-Bibliothek (2017-04-08). Retrieved on April 8, 2017.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Truitt, Brian (November 14, 2016). Exclusive: Darth Maul gets a new 'Star Wars' comic book. USA Today. Retrieved on November 14, 2016.