|Chronological and political information|
- "I sense a sickness in the Force […] I believe Darth Mekhis is here."
- ―Ngani Zho
Darth Mekhis was a female scientist and Dark Lord of the Sith of the resurgent Sith Empire. One of seven surviving members of the Sith Emperor's Dark Council, Mekhis designed a new and experimental class of warship called the Javelin Dreadnought, capable of using its weapons to flash irradiate a planet's surface from space, wiping out all life below within a three kilometer radius. She christened the prototype Ror'jhan, which meant "she-whose-leaves-sweat-poison" in the Sith language. Darth Mekhis also had in her employ a legion of her Sith Knights, semi-mechanical thralls created from captured Jedi and corrupted by her power. She was later seen onboard her Sun Razer in the Vesla system completing the last modification when the captain Eisek informed her of the capture of Theron Shan and Master Ngani Zho and immediately she ordered the execution of the Jedi Master. Things took an unexpected turn when the two of them escaped. Ngani eventually died, protecting the female Twi'lek Teff'ith from blaster shots. In the same time, Theron made his way to Mekhis and revealing his relation to Satele Shan to throw her off guard, defeated her using a toxicity-ten poison, leaving her on the Sun Razer as it exploded. Her rival, Darth Hadra, took her place on the Dark Council.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only) (Codex entry)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic 7: The Lost Suns, Part 1 (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic 8: The Lost Suns, Part 2
- Star Wars: The Old Republic 9: The Lost Suns, Part 3 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic 10: The Lost Suns, Part 4
- Star Wars: The Old Republic 11: The Lost Suns, Part 5
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Annihilation (Mentioned only)