- "Nothing can stop my lightsaber."
- ―Darth Vader
Darth Vader's lightsaber was the personal lightsaber of Darth Vader, a Sith Lord. He built the weapon some time after his fall to the Dark side of the Force at the end of the Clone Wars. It replaced the one he lost during his duel with Obi-Wan Kenobi on Mustafar.
The lightsaber was equipped with a dual-phase function, allowing the blade's length to be manually controlled and altered in combat. After his accession to Sith Lord, Vader was known to draw his lightsaber when facing Jedi, but also against other opponents, even though he sometimes prefered to use the Force to dispatch lesser victims.
The lightsaber would go on to destroy Obi-Wan Kenobi and cut off the hand of his son, Luke Skywalker. During their confrontation on the second Death Star, Luke would return the favor, cutting off the hand of Darth Vader. The lightsaber then fell into the same energy well in which Palpatine perished.
- Epic Yarns: A New Hope
- Epic Yarns: The Empire Strikes Back
- Epic Yarns: Return of the Jedi
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Mission to Mos Eisley"
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Flight of the Falcon"
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Gambit on Geonosis"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Darth Vader's lightsaber)
- (Set: 75093 Death Star Final Duel)
- Star Wars Rebels (Set: 75150 Vader's TIE Advanced and A-Wing Starfighter)