Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 1: The Chosen One, Part I is the first issue of the comic book series Star Wars: Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith. It was written by Charles Soule, illustrated by Giuseppe Camuncoli, and published on June 7, 2017 by Marvel Comics. The issue also includes the comic story "No Good Deed...," by Chris Eliopoulos and Jordie Bellaire.
The most fearsome villain of all time returns with an all-new series! When Anakin Skywalker fell, both to the pull of the dark side and to the blade of Obi-Wan Kenobi, he rose back up, more machine than man. Having lost everything that was once dear to him, the former chosen one must take his first steps into a darker world…as Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith!
- UPC 759606086665; June 7, 2017; Marvel Comics
- 00111; Cover A; Jim Cheung, Matthew Wilson
- 00121; Cover B; John Tyler Christopher
- 00131; Cover C; Lucasfilm Ltd.
- 00141; Cover D; Phil Noto
- 00151; Cover E; Mark Brooks
- 00161; Cover F; Adi Granov
- 00171; Cover G; Skottie Young
- 00181; Cover H; Blank
- 00191; Cover I; John Tyler Christopher
- 00116; Cover J; David Lopez
- 00117; Cover K; Rod Reis
- 00118; Cover L; Francesco Mattina
- 00112; Cover M; Jim Cheung, Matthew Wilson
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology