Darth Vader 20: End of Games, Part I is the twentieth issue of the Marvel comic book series Star Wars: Darth Vader. It is the first issue in the series' fourth arc, End of Games. The issue, written by Kieron Gillen with art by Salvador Larroca, was released on May 11, 2016. In the first edition, the issue was mistakenly presented as fifth part of Star Wars: Darth Vader Book III: The Shu-Torun War, the comic series' third book. The issue also includes the mini-comic The Misadventures of Triple-Zero and Beetee.
- Inspector Thanoth returns with some startling information.
- Vader may have passed his master's tests…
- …but will his own schemes prove his undoing?
- PLUS: A bonus tale of Triple-Zero and Beetee!
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
- Star Wars: Darth Vader Vol. 4 — End of Games
- Star Wars: Darth Vader Volume 2
- Star Wars: Darth Vader Omnibus
Notes and referencesEdit
- Marvel Comics Full MAY 2016 Solicitations. Newsarama (February 16, 2016). Retrieved on February 19, 2016.