Dathomirians, also known as Dathomirian Zabraks and Dathomiri, were a subspecies of Zabrak native to the planet Dathomir. During the Clone Wars much of the species was eradicated due to earning the ire of the Sith, and by the time of the Galactic Civil War, the last known survivor was Shelish.
Biology and appearanceEdit
The Dathomiri had tattoos on their body that represented their tribal heritage. The male Zabraks had natural striping which they embellished with tattoos. The females, particularly those belonging to the Nightsisters, had more subtle tattoos that were in contrast to their pale skin.
- William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
- Disney Infinity 3.0
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales Episodes I-III (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- The Art of Star Wars: Uprising
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia