The Dauntless was an Imperial I-class Star Destroyer that was in service of the Galactic Empire. The Star Destroyer was stationed above Jedha City in 0 BBY, during the Battle on Jedha. It left soon after, however, so that the Death Star could commence a test fire of its superlaser on the City.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Dauntless first appeared in Riders of Maelstrom, a roleplaying game book written by Ray Winninger and published by West End Games in July 1989. The star destroyer made its first canon appearance in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story directed by Gareth Edwards released in December 16, 2016. It was later identified as the Dauntless in Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide, a book written to accompany the film, written by Pablo Hidalgo.
- Guardians of the Whills
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Rogue One, Part I
- Rogue One, Part II (Cover only)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as Dauntless)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas