- "We're on your tail, General Kenobi."
- ―Davijaan, during the Battle of Coruscant
Davijaan, who flew under the call sign Odd Ball, was a clone commander and pilot, who served as leader of Clone Flight Squad Seven. Odd Ball was commissioned in the Open Circle Fleet during the Clone Wars, and participated in early campaigns such as Teth. He later was given the call sign of "Red Two" during the Battle of Coruscant, under the command of High Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi.
- "Thank you, sir. Sorry I panicked."
"That's all right, Odd Ball. It happens to everybody."
- ―Odd Ball and Kenobi, during the Battle of Teth
In 22 BBY, he flew a V-19 Torrent starfighter during the Battle of Teth, where he was hit by a vulture droid and fell into panic. But after Obi-Wan Kenobi shot the enemy starfighter down, he regained control of himself and apologized to the general.
Later in the Clone Wars, Odd Ball served under Obi-Wan Kenobi during the Battle of Umbara. When a battalion of the 501st lead by Jedi General Anakin Skywalker and Captain Rex were surrounded by Umbaran militia and forced to retreat off of the ridge, Odd Ball led a squadron of Y-Wing bombers to destroy the ridge and the enemy Umbarans.One year later, Odd Ball was located at a Republic military base on Coruscant when Ahsoka Tano escaped from the base. Under orders from Anakin Skywalker, Odd Ball piloted a Low Altitude Assault Transport after the Jedi Padawan. Odd Ball brought his gunship into a hover over a flight of stairs that Tano was trying to use to get away. The Jedi Padawan, however, managed to jump onto an industrial pipe and cut her way into it, thereby prohibiting Odd Ball and the other pilots to continue the chase.
During the final months of the Clone Wars, Odd Ball flew the Venator-class Star Destroyer Intervention during the Battle of Boz Pity and, with help from Anakin Skywalker, successfully broke through the Separatist blockade in orbit.
Odd Ball served as Squad Leader of Squad Seven in an ARC-170 starfighter during the Battle of Coruscant, where he and his pilots launched from Ro-ti-Mundi to assist Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi. Though many of his pilots were killed in deadly dogfights with Vulture droid starfighters and droid tri-fighters, Odd Ball's mission was a success, allowing Kenobi time to reach Invisible Hand in time to rescue Supreme Chancellor Palpatine.
Only days later, he would serve General Kenobi again in the Battle of Utapau as part of the task force sent to the system. However, the result of the conflict was the presumed demise of the Jedi whom he had fought alongside on numerous occasions.
Behind the scenesEdit
Odd Ball was portrayed by Temuera Morrison in Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith. He was voiced in the audio narration of both the Revenge of the Sith novel and Labyrinth of Evil by Jonathan Davis. He appeared in the Star Wars: The Clone Wars film, played by Dee Bradley Baker. Temuera Morrison voiced Odd Ball in a cutscene of the video game Star Wars: Battlefront II.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film / junior novelization
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Darkness on Umbara" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Jedi Who Knew Too Much"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Fugitive"
- Obsession 4
- Labyrinth of Evil (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Battlefront II (Appears in cutscene(s))
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith / novel / comic
- Star Wars: Complete Locations (First identified as Davijaan)
- "Guide to the Grand Army of the Republic"—Star Wars Insider 84
- "Ask the Master"—Star Wars Insider 90
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 32
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 35
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Incredible Vehicles