Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dead Man's Turn was a 120° turn in Tatooine's Beggar's Canyon, named so because of its hazardousness nature. Both Luke Skywalker and Han Solo traversed it on swoops at some point in their lives. It was connected to Main Avenue.
- Rebel Force: Renegade
- Shadows of the Empire novel (First appearance)
- Shadows of the Empire audio book
- Shadows of the Empire junior novelization
- Tatooine Ghost
- The Secrets of Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire
- Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire trading cards (Card: Good Ol' Beggar's Canyon)
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars: Episode I
- Secrets of Tatooine
- "Star Wars Q&A"—Star Wars Insider 67
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
In other languages