Discovered by the Galactic Republic as early as the settling of the Slice in 20,000 BBY, the dead moon was considered under the control of the Republic along with its sister moons, Antar 4 and 5. During the Clone Wars, the barren world's lack of a populace made a potential catastrophe a great event, as the CIS battleship, the Malevolence, attempted to jump into hyperspace. However, instead of jumping to safety, the deadly ship had been reprogrammed by Jedi General Anakin Skywalker to turn directly on the deserted moon. Revving the engines, the ship disappeared into the moon and was completely destroyed.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Destroy Malevolence" (First appearance)
- LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (Non-canonical appearance)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (First identified as dead moon of Antar)
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Reader's Companion
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Episode Guide
- (Indirect mention only)