The decicred was 1/10 of a credit. It was considered mere change. During the reign of the Galactic Empire, Palpatine's face was pictured on the obverse of the decicred, while the reverse side showed the Imperial crest.
Behind the scenesEdit
A few Star Wars works refer to phrases like "a dime a dozen" and "stop on a dime". The word root "dime" means literally a tenth, suggesting that a dime is analogous to the previously established "decicred," worth a tenth of a credit.
- Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter
- Star Wars: Starfighter (Mentioned only) (as "dime")
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Downfall of a Droid" (Mentioned only) (as "dime")
- MedStar I: Battle Surgeons (Mentioned only)
- "MedStar: Intermezzo"—Star Wars Insider 83 (Mentioned only)
- Rebel Dawn (First appearance)
- Shadows of the Empire novel (First mentioned)
- Hard Merchandise
- X-Wing: Wraith Squadron