The Decraniated were an order of servants produced by a fugitive surgeon using the suspected alias of "Roofoo." At least one Decraniated served Dryden Vos aboard the First Light. Another member of the Decraniated was briefly seen in Jedha City shortly before the city was destroyed by a single-reactor superlaser blast from the newly-operational Death Star.
Behind the scenesEdit
A character with the cybernetic modifications of the Decraniated first appeared in concept art of the bar in Maz Kanata's castle created by Glyn Dillon during pre-production of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens in November 2013, although the idea did not end up being used for that film. They were also seen in Solo: A Star Wars Story.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Doctor Aphra 18: Remastered, Part V (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 38: The Ashes of Jedha, Part I
- Star Wars 39: The Ashes of Jedha, Part II
- Star Wars 41: The Ashes of Jedha, Part IV
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as Decraniated)