Dee'ja Peak was a secluded town, which catered to those who wanted to get away from it all. Many residents of Dee'ja Peak chose to live there because of the independent lifestyle, or because they disagreed with Queen Kylantha's apparent support of the Galactic Empire.
The city was famed for its stunning views and was built close to a great waterfall. The geographical location of the city made it an excellent place to start a hike and explore the beautiful Naboo mountains.
Dee'ja Peak was one of the first Human settlements on the planet and held great political power well into the reign of the Empire. Despite its early beginnings, it failed to grow in size as quickly as the farming communities of Theed and Kaadara, which eventually became the planetary capital and major commercial center respectively.
Behind the scenesEdit
While the spelling of this city was Deeja Peak in the MMORPG Star Wars Galaxies, an alternate spelling of Dee'ja Peak was used in the following Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine spin-off novel. Star Wars Galaxies has since adapted to the book's spelling.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Crisis on Naboo" (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (First appearance)
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided Quick Reference Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: Jump to Lightspeed: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Guide: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Galactic Hunters (Light Side scenario campaign)
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – The Price of Victory (Darkwalkers promotional scenario)
- (slide 4 caption)