Defender could mean any of the following:
- The Defender program of ship design.
- The Star Defender, a warship classification introduced by the New Republic.
- Defender, a Bakura-class destroyer.
- Defender, a Venator-class Star Destroyer
- Fell Defender, a Chiss Star Destroyer.
- Loyal Defender, a Galactic Federation of Free Alliances warship.
- The Sabaoth Defender, a Clone Wars era starfighter.
- The TIE/D Defender, a starfighter produced by Sienar Fleet Systems during the Galactic Civil War.
- The Defender-Class Light Corvette, a Corellian corvette used by the Jedi Order during the Great Galactic War.
- Defender Wing, a New Republic bomber wing.
- Fleet of the Glorious Defender Queen, a nickname for the Hapan Royal Navy.
- The Defender, a model of blaster manufactured by the Drearian Defense Conglomerate.
- The "Defender" deflector shield generator built by Chempat Engineered Defenses.
- The Supreme Defender, presumably related.
- The v-150 Planet Defender, a planetary ion cannon built by Kuat Drive Yards.
- Defender Droid, bodyguard droids by Tendrando Arms.
- The Defender ion mine by Merr-Sonn Munitions, Inc.
- The Defender lightsaber hilt used in the New Jedi Order.
- The 12 Defender MicroBlaster, a micro blaster.
- Ithorian defender armor
- KGDefender ion engine, an ion drive engine by KonGar Ship Works.
- Zemphyr Defenders, Incorporated, a manufacturer of anti-weapon devices.
- Defender of the Home Tree, an ancient Kashyyyk title.
- Defender of Kamparus, a title held by Sharad Hett.
- The Defender was a traditional role in Guiteica challenge by combat.
- Ring Defender, a Jensaarai occupation.
- Acicular defender, a subspecies of Corellian paralope.
- Defender of the Core, a nickname for the planet Anaxes.
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.