- "I do believe that they think I am some sort of god."
A deity, also called a god, was a being of supernatural powers or attributes, believed in and worshiped by a people. When the primitive Ewoks of Endor encountered the golden protocol droid C-3PO, they mistook him for a god and started worshipping him. Because of their immense powers, the Force wielders of Mortis were considered to be god-like beings. Upon seeing Asajj Ventress in gala dress, the enamoured Quinlan Vos thought she looked like "a goddess of love and war and hope and ecstasy." Count Dooku once referred to Florrum as a "godforsaken planet."
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (Mentioned only)
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Gungan General" (Mentioned only) (In "godforsaken")
- Dark Disciple (Mentioned only) (As "goddess")
- A New Dawn (Mentioned only)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novel (Mentioned only)
- Smuggler's Run: A Han Solo & Chewbacca Adventure (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First mentioned)
- "The Crimson Corsair and the Lost Treasure of Count Dooku" (Mentioned only)
- Before the Awakening (Mentioned only)