Dejarik was a popular holographic game that was played throughout the galaxy. When activated, the game would project holographic playing pieces that resembled dangerous-looking species from throughout the galaxy. The players could move their pieces to attack one another and said pieces would behave like living beings when in battle. The planet Abafar hosted the Abafar Junior Dejarik Club in the city of Pons Ora. Advertisements for the club strictly prohibited Wookiees from participating.
List of piecesEdit
- Grimtaash the Molator
- Kintan strider
- Mantellian Savrip
Behind the scenesEdit
Dejarik was portrayed in the first Star Wars film and The Force Awakens with stop motion animation directed by Phil Tippett. New digitally printed models of the Dejarik figures were created for The Force Awakens by scanning the originals.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Deserter"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Assassin"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Missing in Action" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Fighter Flight"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Always Two There Are"
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Episode IV: A New Hope Read-Along Storybook and CD (Cover only)
- Darth Vader 5: Vader, Part V
- Han Solo, Part I
- Han Solo, Part III (Table only)
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars Rebels: Sabine My Rebel Sketchbook
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know