Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Delta-7B Aethersprite-class light interceptor, commonly known as the Jedi starfighter due to its widespread use by Jedi, was a starfighter model employed during the Clone Wars. It was a variant design of the earlier Delta-7 Aethersprite-class light interceptor, with the Delta-7B featuring a relocated astromech droid slot and a slightly enlarged hull. The Delta-7B also had a set of pop-out S-foils that could be extended for certain flight maneuvers.
Behind the scenesEdit
In Star Wars canon, there was initially some confusion as to the difference between the Delta-7B and the Delta-7, which had remained separate in the Star Wars Legends continuity. The canon Databank stated that both models were the same, designating it as the Delta-7. However, Ultimate Star Wars made the distinction between the Delta-7 and the Delta-7B, stating that the latter was the model seen throughout the majority of events in the Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series, in accordance with Legends source material. In the non-canon LEGO animated TV series Droid Tales and The Resistance Rises, Admiral Ackbar owns a blue Delta-7B interceptor called the Daisy Mae.
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Exit from Endor"
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Crisis on Coruscant"
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Gambit on Geonosis"
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales Episodes I-III
- LEGO Star Wars: The Resistance Rises – "Poe to the Rescue"
- (First identified as Jedi starfighter)
- (First identified as Delta-7B Jedi starfighter)
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Delta-7B Aethersprite-class interceptor)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know (First identified as Delta-7B Aethersprite-class light interceptor)