The Delta-7B Aethersprite-class light interceptor, commonly known as the Jedi starfighter due to its widespread use by the Jedi, was a starfighter model employed during the Clone Wars. It was a variant design of the earlier Delta-7 Aethersprite-class light interceptor, with the Delta-7B featuring a relocated astromech droid slot and a slightly enlarged hull. The Delta-7B also had a set of pop-out S-foils that could be extended for certain flight maneuvers.
Behind the scenesEdit
In Star Wars canon, there was initially some confusion as to the difference between the Delta-7B and the Delta-7, which had remained separate in the Star Wars Legends continuity. The canon Databank stated that both models were the same, designating it as the Delta-7. However, Ultimate Star Wars made the distinction between the Delta-7 and the Delta-7B, stating that the latter was the model seen throughout the majority of events in the Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series, in accordance with Legends source material. In the non-canon LEGO animated TV series Droid Tales and The Resistance Rises, Admiral Ackbar owns a blue Delta-7B interceptor called the Daisy Mae.
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Exit from Endor"
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Crisis on Coruscant"
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Gambit on Geonosis"
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales Episodes I-III
- LEGO Star Wars: The Resistance Rises – "Poe to the Rescue"
- (First identified as Jedi starfighter)
- (First identified as Delta-7B Jedi starfighter)
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Delta-7B Aethersprite-class interceptor)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know (First identified as Delta-7B Aethersprite-class light interceptor)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia