The Delta-class T-3c shuttle was a type of shuttle used by the Galactic Empire shortly before the Battle of Yavin. Director Orson Krennic owned one such shuttle. It had a starkly geometric hull shape and folding bat-like wings.
The Delta-class T-3c shuttle was originally designed as a side project by Sienar Fleet Systems and was not intended for production. Director Orson Callan Krennic saw the concept design of the shuttle and became fascinated by its design, and Sienar decided to produce the shuttle. The ship was optimized for stealth, with a sloped hull and composite skin. The crew cabin was sparse, with simple crash seats and storage straps. The foldable lateral wings decreased the shuttle's footprint when on the ground. The wings contained HoloNet and Subspace antennae to maintain communications when in deep space. Laser cannons were attached to the bottom of the shuttle and on the tip of each of its three wings.
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Star Wars: Rogue One: A Junior Novel
- Rogue One, Part I
- Rogue One, Part III
- LEGO Star Wars Rogue One (Set: 75156 Krennic's Imperial Shuttle)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide