Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "95% of this job is talking to people, the other 5% is shooting at them …"
- ―Denell Kel'Vannon
Denell Kel'Vannon was a male Human private investigator located in Kor Vella on the planet Corellia during the Galactic Civil War. He was formerly part of Corellian Security Force and maintained a friendship with Shaedra Valouri who helped him track leads. He was hired to investigate missing persons on Starlyte Station.
Denell Kel'Vannon had a career with Corellian Security Force but left CorSec to go into private business. He set up office in Kor Vella on the planet Corellia. As a private investigator he was called into all sorts of cases but he specialized in missing persons. Around 0 BBY he traveled to Starlyte Station to investigate a missing person. The person had been kidnapped by Dahz Thulaka with permission from station owner Talandro Starlyte. Both Starlyte and Thulaka tried to stop his investigation and it was unknown if they were successful or not. Kel'Vannon survived the ordeal as he later helped his friend Shaedra Valouri find evidence to help break a different case on Corellia.
Personality and traitsEdit
Kel'Vannon was calm, laid back, and cool under pressure. He seldom lost his temper and preferred to let others get emotional so they would make mistakes he could exploit. He enjoyed his job and was willing to travel anywhere for a paying job. He had a strict code of honor and refused to take morally questionable jobs or work for parties with poor reputations. He was charming and had a good sense of humor however physically he blended into the crowd.
Skills and abilitiesEdit
An outstanding investigator but a poor man to have in a fight, Kel'Vannon's was best in the field working a case rather than trying to strong arm information out of a suspect or sweet talk his way past a guard.
Behind the scenesEdit
Denell Kel'Vannon was designed by Paul Danner and Bill Smith for Wretched Hives of Scum & Villainy, a supplement for the Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game that was published by West End Games in 1997. He was illustrated by Joe Corroney. He also appeared as a non-player character in the video game Star Wars Galaxies, a massively multiplayer online-role playing game developed by Sony and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011. His appearance in Galaxies was very different from his illustrations in the West End sourcebook.
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (First appearance)
- Wretched Hives of Scum & Villainy (First mentioned)