|Points of interest|
Modern: none Historic: 10 billion
Dentaal was a planet in the Core Worlds. Its main city was Calif City. It was ruled by the House of Dentaal until Imperial Governor Taliff disbanded it; after they formed the DIP and overthrew him, Crix Madine's Storm Commandos wiped out much of the rebellious population by introducing the Candorian plague, which broke out in Calif City and spread over the entire Kindelian continent, killing over 10 billion people and eventually wiping out every single inhabitant of the planet.
During a series of military maneuvers on the planet, Madine simply disappeared from the Imperial armed forces. The Empire later blamed the plague, which killed nearly every living being on the planet, on the Alliance. The Alliance, however, discovered that the plague was similar to a plague that was unleashed on Sedesia.
- "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 5 (First appearance)
- "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 6
- "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 7
- Darksaber (Mentioned only)
- The Truce at Bakura Sourcebook
- The Jedi Academy Sourcebook
- Rebellion Era Sourcebook
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 130 (MAD2, General Crix Madine)
- The New Essential Chronology
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Cloud City Limited (Card: Captain Bewil)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas