The Desilijic Complex, also called Jabba's town house or his Tatooine townhome, was a safe house used by Jabba Desilijic Tiure located in the spaceport city of Mos Eisley on Tatooine near DeMaal's Docking Bay and the Jango Fett Arena. It was built over a large system of underground tunnels and grottos. The complex was frequented by both Gardulla the Hutt and her accountant, Tessek.
In 32 BBY the Hutt gave audience to Ki-Adi-Mundi there when the Jedi came looking for safe passage into the desert. Over three decades later, the thieves Muftak and Kabe broke into the building and stole many of the Hutt's valuable possessions. They also received a datadot from a Rebel Alliance prisoner — a highly ranked agent named Barid Mesoriaam — there, and delivered it to a Mon Calamari later. They were eventually confronted by a series of Gamorrean guards but escaped with a very small amount of their original loot.
After the death of Jabba, Doda Bodonawieedo burgled the town house, stealing several valuable artifacts. Among them were the Minstrel and the Dancing Goddess, a statue Jabba once stole from the people of Godo.
- Star Wars: Republic 8: Outlander, Part 2
- Star Wars: Kenobi
- A Hunter's Fate: Greedo's Tale
- A Hunter's Fate: Greedo's Tale webstrip
- Shinbone Showdown
- We Don't Do Weddings: The Band's Tale (Mentioned only)
- Tatooine Manhunt
- Play It Again, Figrin D'an: The Tale of Muftak and Kabe
- "Spare Parts"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 11
- A Bad Feeling: The Tale of EV-9D9 (Mentioned only)
- Of the Day's Annoyances: Bib Fortuna's Tale
- A Time to Mourn, a Time to Dance: Oola's Tale (Appears in flashback(s))
- Skin Deep: The Fat Dancer's Tale
- Zorba the Hutt's Revenge (First mentioned)
- Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley
- Secrets of Mos Eisley"—Star Wars Gamer 7 "
- "Who's Who in the Max Rebo Band"—Star Wars Insider 67
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars Trilogy
- (First identified as Tatooine townhome)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook