- X1: "You must be the commanding officer who survived the attack. Welcome. I have just been briefed on the unfortunate turn of events at Desolation Station."
- The commander: "Sir, I am sure that you are upset, but I can assure you…"
- X1: "Upset? I'm not upset, Captain."
- The commander: "Sir, I put the blame for this failure squarely at the feet—UGHH!!"
- ―The commander is executed by X1[src]
A Human male individual, a captain serving the Galactic Empire during the Galactic Civil War, was the commander of Desolation Station, an asteroid-based facility that produced superlaser components for the Imperial Death Star superweapon. When the last of those components, the tributary beam, was complete and ready to be delivered to the under-construction Death Star, the Rebel Alliance performed a raid on Desolation Station. Rebel Force-sensitive clone X2 hijacked the transport carrying the part and destroyed the facility with the help of the tributary beam. The commander managed to survive Desolation Station's destruction and was brought before X1, X2's brother who was serving the Empire. The Captain tried to explain his failure at Desolation Station, but X1 cut him off and ordered for his execution via blaster fire to his accompanying stormtroopers.
Personality and traitsEdit
The man was shown to try to make excuses regarding failures. At the time of his death, he held the rank of captain.
Behind the scenesEdit
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ The commander's death occurred at some point between the formation of the Rebel Alliance and the destruction of the Death Star, which took place in 2 BBY and 0 BBY, respectively.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron (Nintendo DS version)
- ↑ His outfit and mugshot in the scene where he was brought before X1 and executed was depicted as the same armor that Imperial Army pilots wore.
- ↑ Just as the commander's dialogue text box has "UGHH!!" appear, sound effects of blaster fire can be heard in the background, implying that his specific method of execution was being shot at with blasters.
- ↑ Imperial Sourcebook, Second Edition