Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Destrillion was a planet in the Dubrillion system of the Outer Rim Territories, in close proximity to Dubrillion and the asteroids of Lando's Folly. It was a barren world with a turbulent atmosphere, and appeared brown and dirty from space. It also contained various energy tunnels as well as an energy field containing a tibanna gas platform. In 3 ABY, during the Galactic Civil War, Rogue Squadron, led by Wedge Antilles, was sent there to investigate an Imperial research facility, but found nothing but several TIE Hunters and an Imperial convoy; the Alliance would later discover the facility on Dubrillion.
Twenty-one years later, when Lando Calrissian came to Dubrillion to find a new way to mine asteroids, he built several ore processing plants in the upper atmosphere of Destrillion. It was conquered by the Yuuzhan Vong during their invasion of the galaxy, forcing the inhabitants to evacuate to Dantooine.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Rebel Force: Target (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike
- The New Jedi Order: Vector Prime (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: Dark Tide I: Onslaught
- The New Jedi Order: Dark Tide II: Ruin
- The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic III: Reunion (Mentioned only)
- Running the Belt"—Star Wars Gamer 9 "
- The New Jedi Order Sourcebook
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike: The Official Nintendo Player's Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia