Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Boom goes the detonite!"
- ―Languss Tuno
Detonite was the standard explosive substance in the Galactic Empire.
Detonite is a putty-like explosive which is fairly stable, detonating only when charged with electricity, extreme radiation or tremendous kinetic energy, though after a shelf life of 10 years it would explode more easily. It was commonly formed into small fist-sized cubes and used for both civilian and military demolitions. Very tiny detonite charges - sometimes known as micronite - were also used in pyrotechnics and more precise engineering applications.
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game (First mentioned)
- The Star Wars Sourcebook
- Galaxy Guide 1: A New Hope
- Rebel Alliance Sourcebook
- Cracken's Rebel Field Guide
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition
- Wanted by Cracken
- Galaxy Guide 9: Fragments from the Rim
- Dark Empire Sourcebook
- The Movie Trilogy Sourcebook
- Rebel Alliance Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear
- The Far Orbit Project
- The Essential Guide to Droids
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 10 (REB8, Rebel Troops)
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Galaxy at War
- The Unknown Regions
- Dangerous Covenants